Wish to set sail for Australia? Wish to start a grand adventure earning money at the same time?
Let our Captain Mark Ellis determine your current position and direction so you can consider setting sail to Australia.
Work Visa Perth
Migration Australia WA is your compass on your migration journey
Set sail today Contact Us today.
When planning any journey it is important to prepare for any eventuality; below is an overview of the peaks and troughs of working visas.
What are your options to work temporarily or permanently in Australia?
There are 2 main visa options available to applicants looking to work in Australia
||Work Temporarily in Australia
||Work Permanently in Australia
- Work in Australia for up to 4 years
- You can bring your family with you on this visa
- Easier if you are on the Australian Governments skills list LINK required
- Can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you like
- If you currently hold a 457 visa and have worked in Australia for 2 years or more, you may be eligible, there are permanent visas you and your family could apply for.
- If you have skills highlighted as in demand by a Regional Area in Australia, you may be eligible.
- If you have worked in Australia, are under 50 and have an employer who will sponsor you, you may be eligible.
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
- Getting your skills assessed can take a long time, so put in all your paperwork as early as possible
- You are responsible for all your health costs, care and insurance while you are in Australia. You will not be covered by Medicare unless your country has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
- You and your family must comply with all visa conditions and Australian laws.IMMI may cancel this visa if you do not make a genuine effort to begin employment with your employer within six months of:
- Your first entry to Australia if you were granted this visa while you were outside of Australia; or
- The visa being granted if you were granted this visa while you were in Australia.
- Employers can terminate your contract and you and your family will have only 90 days to leave the country or find another sponsor.
- Massive stress and disruption to you and your loved ones as impacts work, schooling, housing and everything you have worked to establish a new life in Australia.
- Tied to one employer for 2 years- IMMI may also seek to cancel this visa if you begin employment but do not remain in the position for the full two years.