De-Facto VisaPartner Visa
“He was so thorough and he analysed every aspect of our application . . . we would highly recommend”
– Marlene D
So your relationship is serious and heading into uncharted waters when it comes to Visas?
As you embark on this new journey you will need a strong captain that has the practical experience and knowledge to chart the best visa course for you and your loved one.
What Migration Australia WA does is provide couples, like yourselves, with our 4-stage strategic partner visa procedure; which works to reduce your ultimate stress, ensures you have all the right information so you are prepared thoroughly thereby improving your chances of success to secure the required visa so you can be together, call Australia home and enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
Subclass 820 Partner Visa Perth (820 DeFacto Visa Perth)
Migration Australia WA is your compass on your migration journey
Are you on the right course?
- A De facto visa is one that you apply for outside or inside of Australia
- Your de facto relationship must have existed for at least 12 months immediately before you apply for this visa.
- Time spent dating does not count towards the length of your de facto relationship.
- You must be older than 18 years of age and not be related to your partner by family. This means you cannot be an ancestor or descendant of one another, or have a parent in common.
- Same-sex couples can apply for this visa based on their de facto relationship.
- One of you is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander.
Proper preparation and planning are essential
Mark’s judgement can be relied upon to ease your visa workload as Mark works with you from initial appraisal, written plan, execution of the plan and monitoring your visa applications progress.
We trust this new part of your journey is filled with many new discoveries. We look forward to charting the best course for you so you can call Australia home and start to enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
If you are married, you may still be able to apply for a partner visa.