“Mark met with us and gave us the confidence through his knowledge that we could apply for our partnership visa and that my partner and I could be together. He was compassionate, knowledgeable and able to put our mind at ease. ”
– Tracy M
So your relationship is serious and heading into uncharted waters when it comes to Visas?
As you embark on this new journey you will need a strong captain that has the practical experience and knowledge to chart the best visa course for you and your partner one.
At Migration Australia, we have been helping couples like yourselves call Australia home and have the life you’ve been dreaming of..
Sometimes life changes, and you want to call Australia home instead of somewhere else?
Perhaps your partner has a really good job in Australia and you want to be there with them?
If you just want to be together in Australia, contact us and find out how we can help you be together in Australia.
for 10 years, we have been successfully helping partners reduce the stress and unknown of applying for a partner visa; we work with you to give you all the right information so you are prepared for your partner visa application.
We are here to guide you through the application process and help you get the right decision – that you get to stay in Australia together!
If you are one of our clients, we always work to improve your chances of success, so you can be together, call Australia home and enjoy our amazing lifestyle.
Subclass 820 Partner Visa Perth (820 DeFacto Visa Perth)
Migration Australia is your compass on your migration journey
Are you on the right course?
- A De facto visa is one that you apply for outside or inside of Australia
- Your de facto relationship must have existed for at least 12 months immediately before you apply for this visa.
- There are exceptions to this. Book a consultation to find out if you can still get a partner visa.
- Time spent dating does not count towards the length of your de facto relationship.
- You must be older than 18 years of age and not be related to your partner by family. This means you cannot be an ancestor or descendant of one another, or have a parent in common.
- Same-sex couples can apply for this visa based on their de facto relationship.
- One of you is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander.
Proper preparation and planning are essential
Mark’s judgement can be relied upon to ease your visa workload as Mark works with you from initial appraisal, written plan, execution of the plan and monitoring your visa applications progress.
We trust this new part of your journey is filled with many new discoveries. We look forward to charting the best course for you so you can call Australia home and start to enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
If you are married, you may still be able to apply for a partner visa.
"*" indicates required fields