Spouse / Marriage VisaPartner Visa
“His gentle nature completely calmed my nerves . . . . He was so thorough and he analysed every aspect of my application. ”
– Nadia K
Together forever, that’s the plan!
As you embark on this new journey you will need a strong captain that has the practical experience and knowledge to chart the best visa course for you and your loved one.
What Migration Australia WA does is provide couples, like yourselves, with our 4-stage strategic partner visa pathway; which works to reduce your ultimate stress, ensures you have all the right information so you are prepared thoroughly thereby improving your chances of success to secure the required visa so you can be together, call Australia home and enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
Subclass 820 Partner Visa
Spouse Marriage Visa Australia
Migration Australia WA is your compass on your migration journey
Are you on the right course?
- A marriage visa is one that you apply for outside or inside of Australia
- Apply for a Subclass 820 Partner Visa if you are in Australia
- Apply for a Subclass 309 Partner Visa if you are outside Australia
- You must be married, and the marriage legally recognised in Australia.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- Under-age and polygamous marriages are not legal in Australia.
- Same-sex marriages are legal in Australia.
- One of you is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealander.
When you work with us you have Migration Australia WA skilfully navigating through the migration laws for you as we know the outcome you and the migration department are looking for, you are no longer alone trying to figure out what is relevant and what is true for your visa requirements.
You don’t have to worry if certain policies have changed, we know and it is our job to make your visa submission process more streamlined. Like any relationship you get out what you put in and for us at Migration Australia WA we want you both to arrive at your new destination of submitting a “decision ready” application.
We work with you to clearly determine your position and point you in the direction you need to go. We look forward to charting the best course for you so you can call Australia home and start to enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
If you are not married, but are in a de facto relationship, you may still be able to apply for a partner visa.
If you are planning to get married, you may be interested in a 300 Prospective Marriage visa.